What are Bonds?
What is a security deposit?
The security (or surety) is an accessory contract to a principal obligation which, in turn, derives its reason for existing from a contract, or from the law.
Ordinarily, the main obligation (eg the execution of a contract awarded, or the accreditation of a public grant with a non-repayable fund, etc.) in order to explain its effects requires the removal of an “obstacle” through the delivery of a deposit to the so-called “beneficiary” subject.
HDI can help you solve this problem by allowing you not to distract resources from your business, or allowing you to stay focused on optimizing your production process. Search the most convenient HDI General Agency for you on our website and contact one of our Agents with confidence.
What hinders the development of the activity you wish to carry out?
With HDI you can:
- Participate in public tenders with provisional bail;
- Conclude a public contract with the final guarantee;
- Request an advance payment for a public contract;
- Release a withholding guarantee upfront;
- Obtain immediately the balance of a public contract executed;
- Pay in installments the urbanization charges and the construction cost;
- Improve enrollment in the national register of waste managers;
- Obtain an advance payment of the public grant that was granted to you;
- Obtain an advance on the contribution foreseen by the EC Regulations;
- Be reimbursed for the VAT credit accrued during the year;
And much more.